17th–18th OCTOBER, 2017
Internationally acclaimed introductory to Modern Blitz QFD® and ISO 16355, this course is designed for businesses and people who wish to learn the cutting-edge best practice for agility, innovation and leadership essential to compete in today's global market. (Read Why you should update your QFD practice?).
The curriculum incorporates the latest advancements in quality, design, and project management that are not yet taken up by the traditional approaches seen elsewhere. You will be introduced to all of these topics in this course:
This workshop is part of the international program in Quality Function Deployment and ISO 16355; it is the only Modern QFD curriculum authorized by the late Dr. Akao, founder of QFD. As a course offered by the QFD Institute, you are assured of unparalleled excellence on this subject. See Testimonials.
- No Prerequisites.
- New product and service development teams and project managers;
- Project team members from Marketing & Sales, R&D, Design, Manufacturing, Service, Quality, Business Development, and those who are key to the success of the new product / business / organizational strategy;
- Training scouts who will report to their management;
- Quality consultants, Six Sigma / Lean Sigma / DFLS / DFSS Black Belts and Master Black Belts;
- Trainers, facilitators, internal Quality / Sigma gurus, Organizational Excellence champions, as well as University Professors who teach innovation and the topics mentioned here;
- University professors and researchers in the fields of new product development, innovation, entrepreneurship, Voice of Customer analysis and related topics;
- Those who are familiar with classical QFD and House of Quality methods from the 1980s.
- Anyone who seeks better designs, quality, and innovation.
- Here is a partial list of companies that have sent employees to this training.
- A laptop computer (with CD drive, MS Excel®, MS Word®, and Adobe Acrobat® reader) or calculator -- as you will receive a CD or memory stick with QFD software templates and case studies.
- Relevant marketing and technical data for a small project or a part of a large project that you are currently working on or plan to work on in the future. (You will receive detailed instructions on this with your registration receipt/invoice.)
- The 2017 QFD Green Belt® training manual
- Modern QFD templates
- Select case students
- ISO 16355 series bibliographic reference papers (1,000+ page eBook, $149 value)NEW
- Basic Fee: US$2,145 per attendee. (Includes all training materials)
- US$100 per person discount for members of QFD Institut Deutschland e.V. (QFD-ID), or when three (3) or more persons attend from your organization.
TO ATTEND or reserve your seat, please register by one of these methods:
For questions, please contact QFD Institute (Tel USA +1 734-995-0847; please leave a message).
A provisional QFD Green Belt® Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of this course.
Students desiring to receive a full certification must submit a completed QFD project to the Instructor within one (1) year, demonstrating their ability to use the modern QFD Blitz® tools taught in the course. For this purpose, they may send work-in-process to the instructor for review, following the classroom portion of the training.
Mr. Mazur has been certified as a QFD Red Belt® (the highest level) by the late Dr. Akao. In 1998 Mr. Mazur was awarded the International Akao Prize® for his work in developing and disseminating the practice of QFD globally.
Mr. Mazur serves as the Executive Director of the QFD Institute and International Council for QFD which coordinates international research and symposia toward advancement of the QFD methodology. Mr. Mazur is also the convenor of ISO 16355 technical committee.
Glenn has also been designated a QFD Architekt by the QFD Institut Deutchland. In addition to his work in QFD, he has also been trained in the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) by its developers Drs. Thomas Saaty and Ernest Forman and has integrated this methodology into the QFD priority scoring system.
Please feel free to contact QFD Institute if you have any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you in this course.