QFD Gold Belt® & Technical Diagnosis Program
This is an in-house training and diagnosis conducted by QFD Institute certified QFD Master Black Belt® or Red Belt®.
Who should attend:
Executives and middle managers
Purpose and Deliverables:
- To understand what is Quality Function Deployment (QFD) and why your company should be doing it.
- To understand what problems and opportunities QFD can help your company address and how.
- To present the custom tailored QFD process for your company in order to make QFD more effective in your organization.
- Create custom-tailored QFD training for QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt®
- Interviews with product development managers to hear organization's problems and opportunities, and how QFD and its related components can address them.
- Explain QFD fundamentals.
- Review of successful case studies.
- Extract and prioritize objectives and business goals for the QFD projects.
- Roles and responsibilities of Top Management for long term QFD success.
- 2.0 days interviews with mangers from marketing, R&D, Quality, etc.
- 0.25 days executive briefing.