|Subscribe to Free QFD Newsletters|
Want to read more...
- QFD Blog— Voices of QFD practitioners worldwide
- QFD Symposium Transactions (all abstracts 1989-present)
- Published books on QFD, Quality, Design, Innovation: 1 | 2
- QFD and Healthcare: Keeping Quality, Cost, and Availability in Focus
- DFSS / DFLS and QFD: Why we need both
- When Manufacturing Comes Home — QFD in the Plants
- Translating Voice of Customer into True Customer Needs
- Success by Design - It is a job for QFD
- Electronic Medical Records in the gemba
- Quality Methods Essential to Innovation and Financial Success
- Decision Making with AHP
- General Motors and Gemba Maestro: How to translate VOC into true customer needs
- Hoshin Kanri : Understanding the spirit behind the form
- Defining Luxury for Today's Business Travelers
- QFD and Six Sigma DMAIC
- Thoughts on Disaster -- From Japan
- What software is best for QFD?
- Customer Context Table in Action
- The Devil is in the Details
- Chicken Fried Rice and Cement?
- Translating Market Needs into Technical Capabilities
- Why QFD fails at some companies
- QFD Safety and Reliability Deployment
- More ...
About Our Newsletters: The Newsletter is e-mail broadcast typically 1-2 times a month. No attachment is sent with this Newsletter. The SUBJECT line of the email will show QFD Institute Newsletter and the FROM field will show The QFD Institute. No issue number is used.
Subscription Status: You control your subscription status and your information by using the links "Update Profile/Email Address" and "SafeUbsubscribe" that appear on the bottom of each newsletter. You may also E-mail to Us about any changes in your email address, cancellation or reinstatement request.
In case of delivery errors due to email filter, we might email you the URL of the web view version if it is feasible; such email will show a staff person's name in the FROM field and QFD Institute Newsletter in the subject field. No attachment will be sent.
In case of repeated bounce and server blockage, QFD Institute may, at its sole discretion, remove the affected email address from the subscribers list. Re-subscription by using a different e-mail address is welcome at any time, however.
Privacy: Your personal information including e-mail address will be used solely for the purpose of communications between you and the QFD Institute. We do not share, sell, or rent our e-mail list to anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.
The information that we collect at the time of your subscription include: your full name, mailing address, email address, company name, job title, and industry. You may also select topics of interest.
The newsletter is sent only to a list of subscribers who have voluntarily opted in, their direct personal referrals, and those who have an existing relationship with the QFDI such as attendees of QFDI events and meetings and those who initiated contacting us.
Cautions about Spoofed Email: We never send email asking you to 'update' or 'confirm' your contact information, subscription, or membership. As an opt-in newsletter, you control your subscription status by the methods described above. We do not send email to you unless you contacted us first. If you receive a suspicious email, do not open but simply delete it.