The 22nd International
Symposium on QFD & Training
Boise, Idaho USA • September 7–16, 2016
Travel to Boise
Boise is served by the Boise Airport (BOI) which services about 60 non-stop flights daily. This airport is located about 4 miles (6km) from the downtown Boise where our venue, Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, is located.
printable PDF (travel & venue information)
| Non-stop Flights
: Please check the latest information with airlines
|Alaskan / Horizon
||Lewiston (LWS) ;
; Reno (RNO)
; Sacramento (SMF)
; Salt Lake City (SLC)
; Reno–Tahoe (RNO); San Diego (SAN)
; San Jose (SJC)
; Seattle (SEA) ;
|Delta / SkyWest
||Los Angeles (LAX);
; Salt Lake City (SLC)
; Seattle (SEA)
||Chicago Midway (MDW);
; Las Vegas (NV)
; Oakland (OAK)
; Phoenix (PHX)
; Sacramento (SMF);, Spokane (GEG)
|United / Continental
||Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
; Denver (DEN)
; Houston (HOU)
; San Francisco (SFO)
; Los Angeles (LAX)
|US Airways / American
Ground Transit from Airport
- Those who are staying at the venue Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown: After collecting all of your bags, telephone the Hampton Inn +1 208-331-1900 and ask for a complimentary shuttle pick-up. The shuttle boarding (a green sign "COURTESY VAN") is located on the pedestrian island across the first level of the airport terminal. Detailed instructions with photos.
NOTE: Book your return shuttle with the hotel's front desk, the night before your departure. Plan about 20 minutes ride to the airport.
- Those who are staying at different hotels: Please follow the instructions of your hotel.
Most downtown and airport hotels in Boise provide shuttle services (complimentary or at a nominal cost).
- Taxis are also readily available at the airport (about US$16 + tip / one-way to downtown). Uber cars are also available; their prices fluctuate depending the demand.
- Rental Cars are also available at the airport; reservations are recommended. (Note: Downtown parking fees apply at most of downtown hotels.)
Please see the MAPS below to plan your travel.
NOTE: Self-parking is about US$12 per day for the QFD guests staying at the venue Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown. Enter the Myrtle St. Parking Garage adjacent to the hotel. When you check-in the hotel, ask the front desk to exchange your parking ticket with the special hotel ticket ($12) which allows you multiple in/out previledges until 5 PM next day. (If you are staying at a different hotel, follow their instructions.)
- GPS Input: Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown, 495 S. Capitol Blvd., Boise, Idaho 83702
- Driving from the Boise Airport: Take North on Vista Ave. 3.1 miles.
Road changes to Capitol Blvd. The Hampton Inn Downtown is at the intersection of Capitol Blvd. and Myrtle Street. Enter Myrtle St. (downtown parking)
- Interstate 84 (I-84): Boise is served by I-84 that crosses the state of Idaho. US 20/US 26 also runs through downtown before joining with I-84.
Copyright © QFD Institute