QFD Executive Overview
In-house custom QFD training for busy executives and management
- QFD Executive Overview educates mangers of their importance to the QFD process and to establish goals for the QFD projects.
Who Should Attend
- Executives from the CEO, functional or business unit vice presidents, senior managers of marketing, R&D, engineering, quality, and manufacturing.
- Six Sigma champions.
- Understand what QFD can do for your organization
Principles of QFD;
- Understand senior management's role in supporting QFD efforts, and what they should expect in return;
- QFD Gold Belt® Certificate.
- How QFD can address your company's problems with customers, competitors, technology, design, build, delivery and service;
- Brief history and principles of QFD —how and why it works;
- Case studies (with results) for product (manufactured, assembled, chemical, food), service, process, and software applications;
- Related methodologies such as Blitz QFD®, AHP, Kansei, TRIZ, New Lanchester Strategy, Critical Chain Project Mgt.
Textbooks and Materials
- Custom-tailored training materials, case studies, slides
- This program can be run from two to four hours to accommodate busy executive schedules.